Sunday 24 July 2011

Cheap Draw-Tite 24788 Class I SportFrame Hitch with Drawbar

Cheap Draw-Tite 24788 Class I SportFrame Hitch with Drawbar Discount Review Shop









Cheap "Draw-Tite 24788 Class I SportFrame Hitch with Drawbar24788Draw-Tite" Discount Review Shop. Are you looking for the cheapest Draw-Tite 24788 Class I SportFrame Hitch with Drawbar? I already bought that Amazon was selling now with FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders $25 and over Direct from Amazon.com. After the information in Internet for a long time to see Amazon sell cheaper elsewhere. Guaranteed delivery.





"Draw-Tite 24788 Class I SportFrame Hitch with Drawbar" Feature


  • Designed to provide excellent towing
  • Features a black powder coating
  • Equipped with a computer aided design and are fatigue stress tested
  • Includes a 1 ¼? square receiver tube opening
  • Easy installation



"Draw-Tite 24788 Class I SportFrame Hitch with Drawbar" Overview


Draw Tite Sportframe Hitches are designed to provide excellent towing. They feature a black powder coating and a solid all-welded construction which provides long lasting durability. They are equipped with a computer aided design and are fatigue stress tested to offer brilliant efficiency. These receivers include a 1 ¼” square receiver tube opening and are custom designed. They are corrosion resistant and ensure easy installation.








Cheap "Draw-Tite 24788 Class I SportFrame Hitch with Drawbar" Discount Review Shop

24788

No comments:

Post a Comment